Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 44 - Its just so hard for me to believe it

I'm having trouble typing in Day 44. It just seems so unbelievable to me. It's like I'm on a ride, and unable to exit it. I could stop, don't get me wrong. But I think I'll go for the full ride!
Today is the first day John and I did not know "for certain" our final destination. He was behind me 12--14 miles in Monett. We both started (about a hour or two from each other, from our respective locations), when there was a break in the rain. (It rained all night). The rains came again for us. But it's a good rain. Not blowing in my face, no lightening, no tornado's. I am able to move surprisingly well. My other experiences with rain were cold, and then stormy. So this was a positive thing, to know that in this type of rain, I don't have to be afraid. It's a learning day for me!
John and I talked on the phone and decided upon going to Springfield, South, Battlefield area. I then found a motel, and made us arrangements. He said he will be late, and that we will decide tomorrow's game plan in the morning. The weather is supposed to get worse, so we will wait and see what it looks like in the morning.
I have a break in the rain at this very moment. But I understand it may get me again. I see the dark clouds. It's just hard to know what will happen. So I keep moving.
More later,
Cyndi

No comments: