Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 38 - Going to Ponca City

I had to look three times before I typed in the number 38. It's been 38 days now, and I have trouble processing that in my mind. I'm very used to the routine, I still doubt myself, I still worry, I still fret - at times. I also enjoy, smile, love meeting people and seeing new areas. Sometimes I think "I'm eating my way across America!". My weight is doing great. I have a hearty appetite. 
Today is day 4 of bad weather. It's so hard to realistically project what the day will bring. It could be really nice - or really bad. These are difficult days. Somehow, we keep moving through them. 
We will have towns along the way today, should we need to stop. That's reassuring. I hope to move nicely to Ponca City. I'm meeting John at 5am to get started. Slow start, and then go from there. My legs will dictate the day. 
TGIF! I look forward to telling you later - after 43 miles - that things are well!!
Cyndi

No comments: