Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 43 - Heading to Aurora, MO??

What a great day I had yesterday! Janet and Gates were the icing on the cake, and I was so glad to see them. That's a long drive up here, esp since I'm not able to spend much time with family and friends due to time constraints. Just know I appreciate it.
Today, I am heading to Aurora, MO. It's around 41 miles. Lots of climbing today! I'll be staying at the Aurora Inn tonight. The man who took my reservation the other day, called me last night. He couldn't remember what night I said I'd be there. I reminded him, and he reminded me of the "ups" coming ahead while traveling to Aurora. It's going to take me awhile to get there. John just texted me and said he's not going to be able to go the whole way, and is planning to cut it short and stay in Monett. If it's not raining, I'm going to go ahead to Aurora. Rain is coming.....if so, I'll stop in Monett, as well. This ought to be a interesting day. Unpredictable, for sure.
I'll keep you informed as the day progresses,
Cyndi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So interesting how different each state is!

Glad you were able to make it to Aurora! You did (and will) conquer those "ups" across Missouri....no doubt!