Saturday, April 4, 2015

Night 3 - Perfecton

What a great night! All the conveniences of showering and sleeping indoors. It was a nice break!

We are on the road again. Not much to report yet. We've run about 6 miles so far. Many to go. The skies are clear, mountains all around, and the weather is crisp.

I meant to tell you all, I won't be using Twitter after all. I'm just not good at that!

As I type this, I see many turbines (is that what they are called?) ....generating energy for something?!
I will seeing a ga-zillion of them today, from what I understand. They look like art.

Hygiene Report:
Showered! That says it all.

Have a wonderful Saturday!!
Cyndi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your not alone with the Twitter thing! :)

Glad you got to start the day refreshed! After seeing your pictures from the off roading...I'm betting you are very dusty! Hopefully you have wipes or something for a quick wipe down!