Friday, April 3, 2015

Night 2 - Much better!

Had a great second night camping! No bugs or critters to report. I got in my sleeping bag, which is placed inside my bivy sack, and zipped it up all around me. Like a Cyndi-cocoon. Nothing could get to me. It was good sleeping!!!
Thank you to everyone for your comments and thoughts. I may not be able to respond often, but I read them, and can hear you all saying those words to me. I appreciate it very much!
Hygiene Report:
Still no shower. I did brush my teeth twice! Same clothes, Sheryl.

I did fix my own first flat tire, too. We have each had one so far! With many more to come.
Happy Friday!!

More later,
Cyndi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad the night went smoothly and it looks you are moving along today!!

I know you are traveling "light"....so gotta get the most use possible out of your clothes before changing....lol!!

Interesting that both of you have already had a flat....looks like you will be a pro at changing those tires! Hope you have a good way to get supplies for those tires! :)

Looking forward to your updates.....keep that positive attitude!!

Unknown said...

Keep it up, Cyndi!! Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayer your way!!! 💗Abbie😊