Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Night 13 - Copper Mountain Motel

This motel is just downright relaxing. No funky smells, a little room that's like a guest room in your own house, personal service for whatever you might need, and neighbors who sit outside their rooms and enjoy the view of the mountains. Puppies running around, and convenience store close by. It has everything I needed and wanted. I would love to stay here for a day and hang out. But it's time to move forward.
Today, we will pass through Miami, Globe and Top of The World (still makes me laugh that it's a real place). We may go further, I'm just not sure yet?
I've had my banana and PB for breakfast, and my feet have band aids in all the right places. So off we go.
Hygiene Report:
Getting to a motel night after night has been so nice. I showered, brushed my teeth, and even washed my clothes in a real washer last night. It felt great not to wash them in the shower with me! I enjoyed it all.
We will see what today brings.......I'll let you know.
Cyndi

No comments: