Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day and Night 74 -My Sweetie Arrives

What a great day! Lots of climbing, followed by a late afternoon of rolling terrain. I had a rain/storm delay in the Buckingham area. But after awhile, I was able to get down the road again.
David flew into Richmond, rented a car, and came down US60 looking for me. He found me! It was so good to see him!!! We caught up briefly, then we decided I would go finish my miles, while he got us a motel, and located dinner. He'll pick me up off the road around 6 pm. (He will drop me off at that exact spot in the morning). Still with my cart. Not yet sure how it's going in a car?? But we'll figure it out. Maybe in the trunk?
We will stay at the Star Motel in Sprouces Corner. I'll make this short tonight. I'm going to spend time with David. Dinner, talking, catching up. I've missed him so much. And I still need to prepare my stuff for tomorrow.
Thanks for understanding,
Cyndi

Heading to the Richmond area tomorrow!!