Saturday, January 30, 2021

Day 19

 

It’s that time again, when I awaken early in the morning, in the still of the darkness and get in the car to travel back to Gunter. This weekend, David will stay in Houston as he’s not up to making the trip. He has his medications laid out, his food ready, and I am imagine that he will rest and sleep the weekend away, as his body needs just that.

I am heading down I45 towards the Dallas area to not only go home and check on the farm, but to get my second Covid vaccine. I’ll also stock the farm of all the feed and things needed for the next couple weeks. 

And even though David has all the things that he needs back in Houston, my heart yearns that I’m leaving him there for 2 days. We actually worry about the other more than we do ourselves, I think. That seems to be one of the many aspects of our marriage that we hold dear. 

And what has become my normal, I’ll post a blog for Friday Saturday and Sunday on Sunday night. We will see what the weekend brings, and enjoy the time we are given. 

Blessings,

Cyndi

1 comment:

redtop said...

thanks ...be safe David and Cyndi ...

will look forward to Sunday nites blog.....yea

all is welll here in the RGV ....weather nice, food good , and social life is sweet ....

hope you find all aok on farm, altho you mentioned a couple of dilemnas....