Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Preparation

As time moves forward, I continue to prepare for my trip. Let's see, I need to get everything in order to leave my "normal" life behind, and put it in the capable hands of my husband, David. This has certainly been an ongoing process that takes time to accomplish. It's best if I automate as much as possible, because there's plenty to take care of on the Farm as it is. Bills, any repairs, appointments, cleaning, stocking up on things, and anything that I do regularly will fall to him. Not to mention the feeding and care of 3 donkeys, 4 dogs, 5 (kinda) barn cats, 6 chickens and 3 lambs. Oh dear. I still have a little more time. I fly out to Maine on July 30th, and begin my journey on August 1st beginning in Fort Kent, Maine on Route (Highway)1.
I have a few links to provide those who wish to utilize them. Obviously, if you are reading this, you know my blog site:

cgravescrossing.blogspot.com

My satellite tracker link is:

tinyurl.com/mainetoflorida

This site (Find Me Spot) will show you the "pins" that are dropped from my Spot Gen 3 satellite device which utilizes satellites instead of cell service. Cell service is not always readily available, depending on cell tower access. Therefore, this device helps my family and friends place where I am at any given time.

Instagram:

cgravesrun

This is a new Instagram account since my last trip across the US.

Thanks for going with me!

Cyndi


2 comments:

Lauren said...

You're the bomb!

redtop said...

I will be with you all the way ...love ya dad