Sunday, June 18, 2023

Where do I start?

Oh yeah, first, that a blog post has been postponed.....why? Turns out I've been diagnosed with colitis and am currently recuperating. After being in the bed for way to many days for my liking, I'm feeling much better. But wow, why hasn't anyone ever mentioned this nonsense? Who knew your own colon could turn against you so quickly and horribly. What I thought was a virus that would be around a few days turned into a ER visit, CT scan and 3 different antibiotics later, and boom here I am. Luckily, feeling much better now. But this may take a little time to resolve. We'll see. This is new for me. 

So more to come not to worry. I've been off the radar for a bit. Looking to get back on track.

Love to you all,

Cyndi

3 comments:

redtop said...

so sorry you have been laid up so long.... bless you ... hope that colitis is much better now and you are up scratching around ....love you gal....

i am home but thinking of you so much...

Brooke S. said...

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. As if you didn't have enough going on. I have had family members with it and will say that once you are aware of it and get past the initial flare-up, it is easily maintained with diet and meds with just occasional, short flare-ups.

Take it easy and listen to your body!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry....I'm glad you're doing better and will be even more so with some more rest and recuperation time. Prayers that you continue to feel better and better!