Thursday, March 2, 2023

Bee in my bonnet

I wait each day for you to let go of those 
babies inside you. 

Hi Hope! Can you please tell the sheepies
to show us the lambs. And we should really do 
something about your hair.


It's times like these that I can see where I've not sat quietly at my computer and allowed my thoughts to flow into the screen therefore many thoughts and events have begun to stack up in my head. My work schedule was a little different this week, Sugar's 6 tooth extraction, and apparently someone sped time up this week or so it feels that way. No matter the situation,  I'll finish pouring myself into my computer very soon. Otherwise, my head may explode. 


3 comments:

Brooke S. said...

Ummm....so while I appreciate you giving us a post to let us know that another one is on the way, you cannot title it "Bee in my bonnet" and not give us a glimpse it that story. LOL!

Kim said...

What Brooke said. LOL. I haven't gotten a chance to comment on your last post, I need to do that still! Look forward to your next one.

My Little Life said...

My dearest sweethearts - I love you guys so much! Esp: "What Brooke said". I love everything Brooke says too! Luckily, I've resolved this pending issue......kiss and hugs, Cyndi....... Complaint noted.