Sunday, December 26, 2021

Merry Christmas!

Since I can't jingle all the way with a blog post just yet, I won't halvies-jingle, and instead fully intend on getting something posted soon.  

In the meantime, I'm busy chasing piggies and trying to get their dresses on them and other nonsensical things. 

Bare with me. Or is it bear with me. Either way, please be kind to yourself, because if I know you, you've been busy wearing yourself out over these holidays trying to do too much. I vote that we relax for a bit. 

Then we'll meet back here again ..............


Look at Dutch's sad little face.
The blog post is coming, sweetie. 




2 comments:

redtop said...

Dutch and I are happy to slow down...... yet , i will go backwards if much slower ........ Happy New Year to all

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!