Sunday, July 26, 2026

The Big Move happened!

Hello friends! 

It's been fun and exciting times around the farm - and quite the whirlwind! Yes, it's true, Lauren and her family have officially moved into the main house. 💛  I'm SUPER excited - and happy to have them in Wolfe City!


Add in a 3rd birthday celebration!


And apparently, as Alice Walker said it best, "Whatever is mine is looking for me", sure enough.....


Love me a stray

I feel sure he has a story to tell, but since I'll never truly know it, we are giving him lots of love, safety, and care.


What's a little mange and 
hookworms anyway


I'll blog soon and give all the deets! So many moving parts going on around here.

With lots of love, grandchildren fun, chickens, dogs, hot weather and a tractor for a minute - it all fills my soul cup up.

More soon!!

C


No comments: